Greenwood Hotel

The grand Greenwood Hotel is a historic drinking and dining institution, located on Blue Street in the heart of North Sydney. Originally built in 1878 as a church and later used as a school, The Greenwood Hotel became a popular social destination in 1992 when it was turned into a pub.

Southern Courtyard

The Southern Courtyard is the smaller of the Greenwood Hotel’s two outdoors areas, is rectangular in shape and features an undercover awning area as well as several outdoor table settings. The Southern courtyard is available for hire in conjunction with hire of the Public Bar only.

Capacity: up to 500 guests standing.

More info

The Chapel

The Chapel is our largest interior space and features polished floorboards, a cathedral ceiling, rafters, tall arched windows and has multiple access points from both our Southern and Northern courtyards. The Chapel can comfortably accommodate a dance floor space as well as seats and tables.

Capacity: up to 400 guests standing or 1,000 with a courtyard.

More info

Lounge Bar

The Lounge Bar is a secluded space in the West wing. Best suited for moderately sized functions  this elegant bar features an L-shaped lounge that wraps the wall and a raised platform at the front of the room that can serve a variety of purposes. Booking of the Lounge Bar can include a portion of courtyard space upon request.

Capacity: up to 100 guests standing or 140 with a courtyard.

More info